Start v5.2 Posted on: | Category: Blog | Updates
- You can now drag'n'drop files and directories onto the menu bar icon or the top of the main window and then pass them to an application.
- URLs from Safari can now be added using drag'n'drop.
- Files and directories can now be added directly to a tag using drag'n'drop from the Finder.
- The current search text is underlined for entries in the main window.
- Optimizations in SpringLoading of tags.
- Errors when creating thumbnails corrected.
- The tag dialog could not be invoked from the settings.
- Thumbnails are now only generated for local image and PDF files.
- Various other bug fixes and optimizations.