Posted on: | Category: Versionhistory
- You can now optionally switch tags and categories without a mouse click while the mouse is over them.
- The use of hotkeys has been extended. You can now assign hotkeys to single tags. In fact, you can assign two hotkeys to a tag. The first hotkey opens the main window and then switches to the corresponding tag. With the second hotkey you can launch all entries of a tag at once.
- While we are on the subject of tags: You can now assign an individual color to each tag icon.
- The icons have been completely redesigned and enhanced to provide a consistent look-and-feel. Together with the different colors, you can now choose from 910 icon and color combinations to create your own tag icon.
- The size of the icons as well as the text in the sidebar now use the macOS settings (10.15+).
- You can customize colors, tags and comments at once on multiple entries in the configuration.
- The number of entries of a tag can be displayed in the main window.
- For known file types - if possible - a thumbnail is displayed instead of the file icon (10.15+)
- Categories can be deactivated in the settings and will then no longer be displayed in the main window.
- Optimizations to the internal database.
- Some URL schemes have been rejected by Start so far. The detection here has been corrected.
- When changing the line size, the colour markings were then partially displayed incorrectly.
- Various other bug fixes and optimizations.
- macOS 10.13 is no longer supported.