start v4 is coming soon
The next major update of Start is nearing completion! Start v4 will contain many new and great features. Here is a little preview:
- The context menu of the main window has been visually and functionally revised. You can now use the context menu to display the currently selected entry in the Finder, customize URLs on the fly and remove manually added entries with one click without having to go through the configuration first.
- The tags in the main window now also have a context menu. You can use it to launch all entries of a tag at once.
- The main window can now be detached from the menu bar. As an independent window, the main window remains open until it is closed manually.
- You can now add entries by drag'n'drop directly in the main window. Simply drag the entries into the main window while holding down the Option/Alt key. If a tag is currently selected, the new entries will automatically be added to this tag.
- Up to 11 configuration backups are automatically created each time the application is closed. The backups can easily be restored with a dialog.
... these are just some of the new features of Start v4 :-)
The update will be free for all existing users of Start!