Posted on: | Category: Versionhistory
- Start now has an entry in the system services. This allows you to quickly send the selected files and folders to Start from the Finder and then open them with an application.
- A minor problem with displaying the menu in the menu bar was fixed.
- The context menus can now also be opened with a control click.
- The toolbar in the main window has been replaced by an application menu again. All entries that are also available in the menu bar are now also available there.
- The context menu of the main window has been visually and functionally revised. You can now use the context menu to display the currently selected entry in the Finder, customize URLs on the fly and remove manually added entries with one click without having to go through the configuration first.
- The tags in the main window now also have a context menu. You can use it to launch all entries of a tag at once.
- The application menu in the main window has been replaced by a toolbar. You can now use the toolbar to quickly access the most important functions and also create new entries directly. The complete application menu (displaying the manual, release notes, quitting the program, etc.) is still available via the small icon in the menu bar.
- The main window can now be detached from the menu bar. As an independent window, the main window remains open until it is closed manually.
- The categories and tags in the sidebar can now be completely collapsed.
- You can now add entries by drag'n'drop directly in the main window. Simply drag the entries into the main window while holding down the Option/Alt key. If a tag is currently selected, the new entries will automatically be added to this tag.
- The input field for URLs is now multiline.
- Entries in the configuration can now also be searched by their path.
- Up to 11 configuration backups are automatically created each time the application is closed. The backups can easily be restored with a dialog.
- In the settings you can now see which files and directories Start has permission to access from the sandbox.
- Manually added applications are now categorized as applications and not as external files as before.
- Manually added applications and directories now use localized names.
- An assigned color could not be removed in the configuration.