start v2.0 - The macOS 10.14 Mojave Update
- new: Start now supports darkmode of macOS 10.14 Mojave. Depending on the preferences configured in the system, Start is launched in light or dark mode. Due to this change the existing themes have been removed.
- new: Support of different tag symbols
- bugfix: Bug fix for sandbox functions (applications outside the application directory repeatedly asked for access)
- The help file previously included in the program has been removed. Instead the manual on the website is called.
- Revision of the program code to the latest version of Xcode 10 and Swift 4.2
- Due to the support of macOS 10.14 the support of macOS 10.12 has been removed. Start is now optimized for macOS 10.13 and 10.14.
- Fixed ambiguities with some labels. Previously, there was sometimes talk of categories and elsewhere of tags - this was standardized to tags.
- Various code and GUI optimizations
- new: The category fields in the configuration now also support copy&paste via hotkey (cmd + xcv)
- new: The search function in the configuration has been revised. Now it is possible to search for comments.
- new: Entries can now optionally be started with a simple mouse click
- bugfix: Aliases are now recognized identically, no matter if they are added by drag'n'drop or button
- Various code optimizations
- Fixed a small issue when displaying the color assignments.
- The comment field is now limited to 70 characters.
- Optimization in relation to the sandbox
- Added dialog for importing files and directories in the configuration
- Welcomedialog at the first launch
- Adding comments to entries
- Revised configuration dialog
- Show all or only active entries in the configuration
- Internal code optimizations
- Initial Release
Copyright © 2018 innovative-bytes
All rights reserved.